We are a feminist and Latin American civil society organization that fights for gender equality. With a transfeminist and intersectional approach and from a critical perspective we rethink work processes with data and artificial intelligence.
Our projects are aimed at:
- The collection and analysis of data with a gender and diversity perspective from an intersectional approach.
- Building automation tools with AI for data collection.
- Training people in data transfeminism, ethics in AI and construction of indicators with a gender perspective, among others.
- The translation into Spanish of texts that we believe contribute to the discussion from a Latin American paradigm.
- The production of articles, reports and books on data transfeminism and artificial intelligence.
- Advising governments to mainstream the gender perspective in their data for the design of inclusive public policies.
- Supporting civil society organizations in reviewing and improving their data practices so that they are inclusive and sensitive to gender issues.
- Carrying out awareness and communication campaigns aimed at making people aware of the importance of including the gender perspective in the world of data and AI and the need to have information disaggregated by gender.
- Strengthening regional alliances on data transfeminism.
If you are looking to stay up to date with the latest news related to DataGénero, you are in the right place. In this section you will find all the information about our news: media notes, articles, interviews on radio and TV, among others.
We provide training and workshops, including professionals who work with data, researchers, governments, civil society organizations and companies, with the aim of strengthening technical capacity and knowledge on the inclusion of the gender perspective in the processes of production, analysis and communication of data.